Integrated design capabilities to meet your diverse needs
Concept Design Engineering
- Detailed Technology review.
- Development and optimization of Conceptual Power System Architecture based on Design and operational requirements.
- Power systems planning studies to optimize the investment and reliability.
- Selection of Voltage Levels and Network configuration.
Basic Design Engineering
- Development of Single line diagrams for HV, MV and LV power system.
- Grid Code compliance.
- Power Simulation Studies Steady state analysis – Load Flows and, Short Circuit Studies.
- Transient analysis – balanced and unbalanced fault studies.
- Transient Recovery Voltage analysis.
- Definition and Sizing of MV and LV Equipment’s based on above simulation and studies (includes Transformer, MV and LV Switchgear sizing and Cables ampacity calculations).
- Protection Coordination and Grading Studies. Insulation Coordination and Lightning Protection Studies.
- Earthing and Bonding Calculations to meet the Step and Touch Potential requirements and designing of Earth Grids.
Detailed Design Engineering
- Definition of detailed Technical specification of the main equipment including functional specifications and incorporating the specific requirements of codes and standards as per Client Requirements.
- Preparation of RFQ packages for the main equipment.
- Development of Equipment layouts and Civil works guide plans.
- Detailed Cable Routing respecting the EMC cabling constraints.
- Preparation of Field Wiring Diagram for Installation and Commissioning.